Saturday, December 30, 2006

new blogger invites

I just sent invitations to join the new version of the Daybook to some Weblogs and Wikis emeriti.

Hey: I'd like to have you on the new blog to help out the incoming group, but don't feel too obligated. I'm not sure whether you'll have to create new blogger account to join or not - probably not. But if you do, let me know. (And if anyone needs a gmail account invite, let me know. I have a bunch of them.)

3 comments:

Berne said...

New Daybook huh? I'll update my links!

Looking forward to watching the Spring crop of Blogs and Wikis develop.

morgan said...

Berne! Good to see you. I've emailed an invite to join, if you'd like to. Looks like google is asking everyone to move their accounts from Blogger to Google.

Berne said...

Yeah, my blog switched to the new version about 2 weeks ago, as you can probably tell from the refreshed look of my blog.