Current, former, and future students of ENGL 3177/5177: Weblogs and Wikis.
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Please Help!
I have been searching the internet for help on creating Anchors, or section linking within my wiki. I can't seem to get it to work. I would really like to know how to do this so my table of contents can jump down the page. If anyone knows how, please tell me. Thanks.
I dug around in the Wikki Wiki documentation to find that Wikka doesn't yet support named anchors or those nifty table of contents boxes you see in Wikipedia. You can have a look at their development discussion here.
1 comment:
I dug around in the Wikki Wiki documentation to find that Wikka doesn't yet support named anchors or those nifty table of contents boxes you see in Wikipedia. You can have a look at their development discussion here.
Full docs are here.
Hope this helps.
Post a Comment